She doesn’t know if you, dear readers, are aware that when one owns a farm, that makes you the boss. Yes, really! Farmer Brown figures that just because it is his farm he can run it however he pleases. Chickensh…Horse Manure!
When Mother Hen owns the farm, things will be different!
Top Ten Reasons the Farm Will Rock With Mother Hen in Charge
10. Mother Hen will be in charge. That rocks!
9. Dogs and other wolves will be on restraining orders and restraining leashes at all times.
8. A non-violence clause will be added to every cat’s contract.
7. Pigs will be required to keep a clean sty and learn to fly.
6. Coops will be professionally decorated immediately after they are professionally built.
5. There will be movie nights every Friday, with free popcorn for all.
4. Three new gliders would be purchased so chickens could soar like eagles.
3. Two widescreen TVs with satellite will be added to the barn so everyone can watch Animal Planet.
2. All animals will be paid according to weight, say about $2.99 a pound.
1. Big shiny transport trucks are to be completely banned from the farm. No animals will be forced to leave the farm EVER!!!!!
Wouldn’t it be wonderful? Now imagine how cool the world would be with Mother Hen in charge! Well, a chicken can dream, can’t she?
Now, all Mother H. needs to do is to find a lottery ticket somewhere.